Privacy and GDPR
Trust is required to create good experiences
We attach great importance to ensuring that all sensitive data is handled in accordance with laws and regulations.
We have taken great precautions when it comes to the new EU regulations on data security.
Do you want to know what we have done to prepare for GDPR?
What we have done to prepare for GDPR.
This applies, among other things, when we process (record) personal information about contacts, or others with whom we need to communicate directly. This will only be relevant when personal information is required for us to fulfill our obligations.
For all processing of personal information about external parties in iQubeS, we will:
• Implement satisfactory technical and organizational measures to protect personal information and ensure that our subcontractors do the same
• Have the necessary guidelines for how long we store personal information to ensure that they are not stored longer than necessary
• Delete data if the data is no longer required or for other reasons that a data subject requests deletion
• Maintain the data in the iQS Business system behind firewalls and other security issues such as encryption and access control
Examples of information we collect about external parties:
Company address / billing address
Telephone number and e-mail address
• Publicly available info. such as data from business cards, received email from the registered and / or LinkedIn maintained and published by the registered
Examples of why we collect this information:
• CRM (Relationship Management with External Parties): Contacts, suppliers, partners, prospects, other public figures
Operation and implementation of iQubeS Business
Communication with external parties (Data Subjects outside the iQubeS organization) via email, telephone, other communication channels (Skype, Teams, etc.)
We do not collect information such as date of birth, social security number or other information that is not publicly available
As a data controller, we will, related to external parties:
Process only data about individuals (companies and individuals) that are relevant to running iQubeS business and considered voluntarily available to iQubeS
Should data breach occur, iQubeS will notify the exposed person (s) and inform relevant authorities
Store all data in Europe
Maintain the data in the iQS Business system behind firewalls and other security issues such as encryption and access control
You, like us, are subject to data protection laws by processing personal information or in the role of the person sharing personal information. We must ask that:
You do not send us personal information that we do not need to fulfil our obligations (it will be illegal for you to do so and it will be illegal for us to process them)
Should there be any questions regarding the above, please contact us at mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or otherwise. We will process and respond to all inquiries as soon as possible (minimum of 10 business days).
If you have any reason to believe that you are listed in the iQS Business System for iQubeS and wish to exercise "Right to Delete", please contact us immediately
If you want to report iQubeS to the data authorities, you can do so at this link:
Data and information for your business is safely processed and stored in a private cloud. The data is always available when you need it.
Safety can be defined as the control of known hazards to achieve an acceptable form of safety. It is in the spirit of iQubeS that the customer’s data is secured against users who are unfortunate or who are careless with sensitive information. The security of our customers’ data is maintained through the following aspects:
Differentiated and complete backup
System monitoring that runs 24/7 with alarms
Antivirus software that protects servers and the system